So I have decided I am the opposite of a procrastinator. I tried to find if there was a word for this, but there isn't. So whatever it is I am it. As soon as I think of something I should do I do it because I hate having to do something last minute. Now... if someone else asks me to do something that's different because I usually forget they asked me... so yeah, but still I don't procrastinate it. I just forget. So our birthday season is coming up so of course I have the first two birthdays taken care of and know what I want to get the third if I can get Brent on board.
The Girl Child has been begging me to maker her an Elsa dress since we saw the movie. So a lot of times it is actually cheaper to buy something than make it because fabric is expensive. So I looked and there are like three Elsa dresses out there and the most expensive was $250 and the cheapest was $50. I made this baby for $20. I found the fabric on a clearance rack and the shirt was found by a friend on the clearance rack.
I made the Girl Child try it on to make sure it fits and then informed her she had to wait to have it until her birthday. Poor girl. She loves it. She mostly loves the cape.
It was actually super easy to make.
My friend made the baby this shirt. If you can't tell that is a picture of Iowa. I want to make one for everyone with their birth state and take a family picture. I think it would be awesome. Brent doesn't like the idea because he was born in Utah. I still might do it though.
I went to get my haircut the other day and came home to this...
I guess we have entered the darkest time line. This is what happens when Brent gets bored. And he hates when I cut my hair so he tries to take out some kind of revenge. I think he looks like a villain. But he shaved it all of now so oh well. When I walked in the door I saw him and before I actually thought anything I yelled, "What did you do to your face?" Oops. Sorry. That wasn't nice. Guess I should think before I talk.












1 comment:
Thanks for the community reference. I enjoyed it.
Post a Comment