Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Baby Can Sit

The baby has been working on learning to sit without falling over.  Here she is will the kids being harassed.  She loves it most of the time.  





 We have had sporadic days of nice weather so we have taken advantage of those days to go on walks and play at the park.

 The baby has finally had some rides in the stroller and is great at sleeping there.  Hooray!
 MC2 is winding down on his preschool.  We only have a few more weeks left.  Here is is painting with vegetables.

Some day I'll get a group picture of his little friends.  

We're trying to teach the baby to crawl by having more belly time.  
MC1 is determined to teach her to crawl himself which is funny since he skipped crawling and went straight to walking.  He has gotten her to get up on all fours so when she learns to crawl we'll give the credit to him.





 She has almost run out of clothes so I put her in some of her brothers' pajamas.
 The kids can't handle not getting in the pictures with the baby.
 Here is MC2 with his best friend.  They play Power Rangers together.  Lately everything is a weapon to MC2.
 And now we have proof the baby can sit by herself without falling over.  Its a new achievement.  Here is GC1 reading to the baby.  She was making the shhhhh sound over and over and blowing in the baby's face.  That is why she looks so funny.
 We're still patching her right eye.  Her left eye works perfectly when the patch is on the right, but as soon as the patch is taken off she blinks twice and the left eye goes to the corner.  What's interesting is her eyes work together when she looks to either side, just not straight forward.
 She is such a sweetheart.  She makes the cutest little sighs and babbles.  The other day she sneezed and someone nearby yelled, "Her sneeze is even cute!"  She entertained everyone at the Women's General Meeting.  She was great until some other women tried to hold her and she decided she didn't like them.  She does like certain women in the ward.  Sadly they have to be about my age or she cries.  I don't know why.  She does love Daddy most of the time because she likes to grab his beard.  I don't know how she would react if he shaved.


 I don't think I've been getting enough sleep lately because I have done some really brain dead things lately chief of which was bleaching MC1's church pants.  I seriously don't know what I was thinking.  Thankfully they were the only casualty of my laundry disaster.  It stinks though because church pants that fit him are hard to find.  At least its General Conference this weekend so I have time to look.  I hate shopping.  If they were all purpleish red without the splotches I'd just try to convince him that they look super trendy, but I tried to bleach them again to get them a consistent color and it didn't work.  Sigh.  I guess I need to get more sleep before I do laundry.


No comments: