We've been crazy around here. We decided to move after having a lot of issues with our landlord like bats, something living in our walls, and a cold, cold house. Its a long story and most of you have heard it, but the last straw happened and we started looking for somewhere else to live. We looked and looked and couldn't find anything within our price range, the right size, and within the area we wanted to stay in and then one day I felt like I should look at this one property site again and walla there was the exact place we needed to live and it had an opening. I called immediately and we went to see it. Loved it and I ran home to fill out the application. I think the lady who helped us thought I was crazy.
In between packing, cleaning, cooking, buying presents, etc I haven't found time for the blog.
Here's MC2 dressed like Marty from Back to the Future. He didn't mean to look like him he just happened to wear his cool red vest and his stylin shades at the same time. 

My kids love boxes which is great unless you're trying to pack with those boxes. I have found myself yelling, "Don't unpack the box! I don't care if you need it to be your car!" They get mad when I use their favorite boxes to pack stuff in, but they will just have to wait until we move in and then they can have all the boxes they want.
We went and saw my sister and her family for Thanksgiving. It was fun. The baby fell instantly in love with her baby cousin. It was so funny how much she loved her. She has never been more interested in any other baby. She was also super sweet and soft with her. She kept slowly nuzzling her forehead. It was really cute.
I figure she just remembers her from heaven. She's like, "Hey! I remember you! We were friends. You finally made it!"
The other kids loved the baby too and this baby is extra awesome because they could feed her.
The baby has decided she loves coloring but she also loves eating the markers.
I have to say we cooked up one amazing Thanksgiving dinner my sister and I. MC2 slept through it after two days of cousin fun he passed out. On the way home from my sister's house we popped in to cut down our Christmas tree. It was the quickest we have ever done it. Every other year Brent drags us through the entire farm to find the perfect tree, but this year we were done in 5 minutes! I think we were all just tired.
Its funny because I think its our best tree we've ever gotten too. It was in a patch of all these new saplings all by itself like it had been passed by year after year after year, but this year it was perfect. So we took it home with us.















No comments:
Post a Comment