We got a ridiculous amount of candy at Halloween this year. I realized afterwards MC2 went Trick or Treating FOUR times with all of the activities we did. He loved it, but we do not need that much candy. I put two bags of it in our 72 hour kit and we still have too much. I think I'll save some for Christmas.

On Halloween night we had some friends over for dinner and the women folk stayed home and handed out candy while the men took the kids to trick or treat.
I got this genius idea to bake dinner in a pumpkin thinking it would be super fun and the kids would love it but they were horrified about having to eat pumpkin. I tried to remind them of all the pumpkin things they love but they refused to believe me they had any connection. Needless to say, we had to threaten them with no candy if they didn't eat. Oh well, some day I'll came up with something awesome to cook on Halloween that my kids will eat and is nutritious
Here are the trick or treaters.
Finally got some leaf raking pictures. The kids are actually helpful now so we were fast this year. One kid pushed the baby around in her car that she loves. The other two helped.
Oh and this little girl is finally learning to walk. Two days after her eye surgery she took her first steps. She loves her little push toy and the kids assigned her hours of practice on it while they are at school. I think they are the most thrilled about the walking. She is still super cautious though so we'll see how fast this all happens.














No comments:
Post a Comment