Tuesday, December 9, 2014

An Attempt at Cute Pictures

We are preparing for Christmas and that means the kids have written letters to Santa.  The youngest were easy.  The baby wants a rocking chair... okay we found a rocking chair at a yard sale months ago and decided the baby wanted a rocking chair.
MC2 wants planes, a sword, and cars.  Easy.  Done.
The Girl Child didn't know what she wanted so I reminded her of things she had said in the past that were within Santa's budget.  
Then there is the oldest.  A month ago he told me two things he wanted so I found them on sale and got them.  Then he decided he wanted something else.  Oh and it was a thing off of Minecraft that doesn't exist.  I looked.  I'm quite savy now when it comes to Minecraft toys.  So I told him that toy doesn't exist.
His response, "Mom, he's Santa.  He can make anything."

Then I told him, "Well, you only get one thing from Santa.  Not three."

His response, "Mom, he's Santa."
Ugh.  It might be time to fess up the truth to this guy.


 This is my attempt at cute pictures.  I swear I made MC1 comb his hair TWICE!  I think we need to buy him some gel.

This picture does not do the baby's cuteness on Sunday justice.
 She loves our tree.  Its like this awesome thing we got for her covered in things to rip off and a bonus if the older kids didn't listen and put the breakable things within her reach.
 She had her 2 month eye doctor appointment and it wasn't great news.  We noticed a few weeks ago her left eye started going crossed again and go higher up than the right occasionally.  Not as often as before and not as crossed, but still happening.  The doctor saw the same thing and we will probably do a new surgery in a few months when things finish healing and stabilize.  We hope that second surgery will fix it completely but this might be a life long struggle for us.  Sigh.  Its funny because her eyes are easily her best feature.  Two strange men at church came up to me a few weeks ago to tell me how beautiful my baby's eyes are.












3 comments:

Ashley and Daniel said...

I do love Kyndra's eyes. Crossed or not, she has just big beautiful eyes. Prayers everything starts looking better soon. Love the updates!

Ashley and Daniel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley and Daniel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.