This girl is ten months and still not crawling! Last Friday she got really close though. We were having family movie night and MC1 left his plate of chocolate cake too close to her and she went for it. She actually moved forward! It was the best she has ever done. Usually she doesn't try to crawl she just cries about being on her tummy. She does reach for things while sitting and crawl with her hands, but goes right back to sitting.
We just finished swimming lessons. I planned it so MC2 would have a month of swimming before they started and they were over before family came for MC1's baptism. It was wasted effort. We had two weeks of cold during swimming lessons which were outside so the first day the water was really cold and MC2 got out before they ended and wouldn't get back in the rest of the two weeks! One day it was so cold they wouldn't let the kids be in the water for more than ten minutes. And one day there was thunder so they were cancelled. On all of those days I couldn't help but visualize money going down the drain. I'll get over it though.
It was also during the baby's nap time so that made it stressful. She did great though. I'm grateful for such a chill baby. Did I mention she is in the process of getting FIVE teeth? Just discovered another one this morning.
GC1 did great with swimming lessons but she didn't pass her level because she didn't want to put her face in the water while swimming.
MC2 spent his time doing this... yes, picking his nose.
The one who did the best is MC1 he was so brave and passed his whole level. He even jumped off the diving board on the last day. He's doing so great. He LOVES the pool and would live there if he could. Too bad he has siblings who hold him back.
I'm glad swimming lessons are over. I think the older two would love another session of them, but I'm ready to be done. Now to prepare for family to come visit.























No comments:
Post a Comment