With all our crazy weather this summer one day we decided to be bums and stay home. We ended up making friendship bracelets for friends we love dearly who are moving. This was the result. It took us hours and got pretty intense when the baby managed to scoot over to the beads container and dump it out and then try to eat them! We were screaming, "Don't let the baby eat that!" "Hurry clean them up!" It was chaos. The baby loved it.
I went to see a movie with MC2 and came back to find the baby eating Oreos. I guess Brent has been using them to bribe her into crawling. This reminds me of a picture of myself as a baby. My face was covered in Oreos too.
Its getting hot so if I have to use the oven I do any other baking I need to do and freeze it. Here is a birthday cake for the boys' birthdays. I made it camo colors.
The baby's hair is getting really long so we decided to try a pony tail in it.
It didn't work awesome, but it was fun to try.
Today was 90 degrees so we went swimming and then came home to have smoothies.
We also had a photo shoot for baptism invitations.
And just one more of this cutie.




















No comments:
Post a Comment