Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Birthday Bash

MC2 had a birthday.  Four years old.  I hired a young woman from the ward to come do face painting.  She was so awesome.  She was super fast and did such a great job!  She even let the Girl Child wash her's off and get painted all over again.  



 If we're around next year I'm hiring her the Girl's birthday.



 MC2 was nervous about getting his face painted but after MC1 got his arm painted he was excited to get a snake arm too.

 Then he opened a present to help embellish his sad, sad, cake.

 Okay, so I tried to make a Power Ranger helmet.  It was horrible.  I know.  It was hot and the cake started melting so I rushed... and honestly it probably would have been ugly even if I hadn't rushed.

 The toy makes it look so much better though.

 Here he is with his friends.




1 comment:

djensen said...

Looks Like they had a fun time, hope everyone is feeling better!