Our birthday season is coming to an end and I couldn't be more happy. Our two-year-old is furious. She can't believe its not HER birthday yet. She asks every day. Honestly I'm impressed she hasn't thrown more of a fit.
Found these gems on clearance. In fact, it was 50% extra on clearance. Sweet! Kids plan on wearing them the first day of school. Glad they aren't embarrassed to match. 
The boys have had great birthdays. They have been spoiled rotten. This guy has his party tomorrow and I'm excited to have it over and to enjoy the rest of the summer.
This guy is a great kid. He's responsible and kind. He loves Harry Potter (just finished the last one by staying up until 11:30). He's been asked to lead tours for the incoming Kindergartners. He makes friends everywhere. I hope he keeps his interpersonal skills and his self-esteem.
No comments:
Post a Comment