My grandma made my boys these awesome birthday cards. I look forward to what she creates every birthday.
My oldest finally had his birthday party so I can breath easy the rest of the summer.
He had Nerf Gun/Harry Potter party. I made Cauldron cakes after my son went back and forth and back and forth on what kind of cake me wanted. I usually think "cutesy" cakes are stupid and taste terrible and swear I won't make them, but for Harry Potter I relented. They didn't taste that good in my opinion but the kids thought they were awesome. Those handles were a pain in the neck and to be honest this is the only one I could get the handle to stand up like this.
We also had licorice wands and Bertie Bots Every Flavor Bean (except they weren't). Thank you J.K. Rowling for making some treats in Harry Potter easy to replicate.
I also made Butterbeers. Those were a big hit and actually tasted pretty good.
I mixed them up in my trusty ice cream maker since my blender broke.
The boys played Nerf for hours and I even taught them to play capture the flag. Once we opened presents though all they wanted to do was build with Legos. Its like my son has found his people.
This is how I feel...
In other news this Stud Muffin finished his workbook for the summer. I totally bought him doughnuts as a reward mostly to encourage his siblings to finish theirs too.
Happy Summer everyone!
Friday, July 29, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great websites for guys
Other Blogs
- Alan and Dianna's Blog
- Ashley and Andrew's Blog
- Bill's Blog
- Black Family Blog
- Brooke's Blog
- Chip and Nicole's Blog
- Clawson's Blog
- Cook's Blog
- Cutest Blog
- Heathon's Blog
- Heidi's Blog
- Higgin's Family Blog
- Illguth's Blog
- Jacobsen's Blog
- Jason and Emily's Blog
- Justin and Megan's Blog
- Kristen and Ben's Blog
- Melissa and Joel's Blog
- Mmm Cafe Recipes
- Olsen's Blog
- Ormonds
- Palmers
- Pickly Palate
- Rebecca and Paul
- Sharon and Rob's Blog
- Susan and Austin's Blog
- Tyler and Jenni's Blog
1 comment:
Um, I must learn to make butterbeer.
Post a Comment