We had a music recital with some friends who also teach their own kids. I also started teaching two other kids this year so they came too.
A friend took these pictures after the recital.
They all did a great job.
The Girl Child decided she had to wear her baptism dress. I relented.
We have been busy with a thousand graduation open houses... a thing only seen in Iowa.
We also started going to the pool. We love it. The girl child can do almost everything so her big brother is thrilled. So they run around the pool together and I stay with the two little ones.
After the pool my kids are starving and while eating a granola bar MC2 lost his tooth (finally!) and swallowed it. Oops. We told him the tooth fairy had ways of retrieving it and he didn't need to dig through his own poop. He got money so he doesn't care about that tooth anymore.
I am always gone for young women things and Daddy is in charge of this girl... she decided in the last month that naps are for wussies and is often found like this:
We got a "Summer present" from Grandparents and the kids are in heaven. Homemade Icee's are the best.
Blue mouths and all.
No comments:
Post a Comment