We had a great Easter. I didn't really take any pictures. But here is the after-math of a package from the Grandparents. Yep, I hate that grass.
We went to an Easter Egg hunt here in town. Kids loved it. Brent and I thought there were too many people.
Found these two doing hair together. For the record I have never blow dried her hair but daddy does it all the time. She loves it. She thinks it tickles.
The middle two kids made an art studio out of a box. They have this grand plan of eventually selling their art on the street. The Girl Child thinks it will go something like this:
Person: What beautiful art!
Child: Thank you! Its all free!
Person: Oh, its too beautiful to be free. Here's $5.
For real. She's told me.
Made this girl a new skirt out of fabric someone gave me and lined it with our old sheets. It turned out super cute too. I don't know why she thinks all white is the best fashion choice ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment