We decided to ruin our lives by taking the Baby's pacifier away and starting to potty train her all in the same month. Bad idea... I think these pictures accurately depict how well its going...
I made a fox blanket for a baby shower. I was pretty proud of myself.
We went to my brother's for Spring Break. We went to the zoo.
They had a blast and the baby got over her fear of animals... or at least my brother's animals. They have the best behaved dog I've ever seen in my life and two chill cats so they were a good set to break her in on.
One night we played Pie Face. The kids LOVED it! The seven-year-old DESPERATELY wants it for her birthday. I've never heard such hysterical laughter.
The kids bonded with their cousins. These two were little best friends. Our little girl can't pronounce her cousins name so they entire time we were there she called her Zoomie. I think its a pretty awesome nickname.
No comments:
Post a Comment