Since we moved last January we didn't know what the trees were by our new place until spring time and then we discovered one was an apple tree of some kind.
Then we headed off to visit my brother. I was so excited because I love trips in fall weather. I love watching the trees as you travel. The kids had a blast together. Brent and I got to go to the temple and work on some family names.
Here we are having some cousin love. MC2 called his cousin his "husband" at some point.
On the way home we stopped at Adam-ondi-Ahman which was great. I told the kids about coming there when I was younger.
Right after I took this picture a certain child who shall remain nameless pushed her younger brother who pushed the baby off the bench and on to a rock! Otherwise it was a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment