With three kids at school and only one at home during the day I thought I would have gobs of time to sit around and cuddle with my two year old. Yeah, that hasn't happened. Somehow other things have taken over my life. Young Women's takes a big chunk. I have also started volunteering at my kids' school just one day a week for like a half hour. I also started teaching piano lessons to two kids from our ward. I have been teaching the oldest two for the last two or three years, but adding two more has taken some adjustment. The Girl Child has been in gymnastics and speech therapy also once a week.
Last week we had an awesome Harry Potter night. This is my young women's presidency. Love these ladies.
Thanks to a friend who watched the baby ALL day I got to go on a field trip with MC1. It was fun. We got to go to the Stake Capital. I let him use my camera which he took random pictures of stuff like this...
All these people are from Iowa. I know, you suddenly realize how cool we are here.
I'm glad I got to go with him. The battery died on the camera (wonder why?) before we got to the State Capitol building so you'll have to just go there yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment