Sunday, May 24, 2015

End of School

School is coming to an end and I'm always really excited about this, but in the last four months we have gotten into a really great schedule and I'm going to miss it.  In the mornings we go walking with a friend the two youngest and I, we run errands, and do our jobs.  Then the four year old goes to preschool and the baby takes a nap.  Leaving me with three glorious hours to myself.  Sigh.  
I'm going to miss my alone time.
This girl is turning into a ham and thanks to the new computer my dad bought us we can actually watch videos from my camera on it.  Which made us realize that we don't really have any of her.  But her older brother has taken it upon himself to take pictures and videos of us all now, but especially the baby.  I let him do it because with four kids I really just need my own personal photographer or its just not getting done.
I can't remember which kid took this picture.  We do like each other sometimes...

Funny faces.

Daddy didn't want his picture taken.

I realized lately I really miss being the primary chorister.  For Young Women's we made activities for the primary chorister since she was having a baby and had so much fun doing it I did it again with the kids.  The loved it.  


Then we tried to play Jenga with cookies.  Didn't really work.  The younger kids couldn't resist eating them.

The baby loves her baby dolls.  She diapers them, feeds them, takes them on walks... the kids think its extremely entertaining.







MC1 took all of these.  I think the two of them had a blast during their photo shoot.
This is the baby's first love.  She loves to kiss and hug him.  One day she was chasing him trying to kiss him.  So cute.




The kids had their last day of school.  Well, almost.  They cleaned out their desks.  So we spent an hour going through it all and threw most of it away.  I kept like 1 percent.


I got to go to MC2's last day and see his class give a presentation of all they learned.  It was adorable.  You really missed out.  They sang, they each had speaking parts or held up pictures.  I loved it.  MC2 loves his teacher and the two helpers.  He had a rough start, but ended up really loving his time there.  It makes me sad he'll be in Kindergarten next year.  I'm going to love the sweetheart of the family.

No comments: