Monday, January 5, 2015

Cute Girls

 The baby brought me a princess dress the other day asking me to put it on her.  It turned out adorable.  Then her big sister insisted on finding her a crown to match.


 Here she is staring at herself.

 These two love each other.

 Girl Child #1 decided a few weeks ago she wanted to chop off her hair.  I was all for it.  When she cut it when she was two the bob was super cute and way easier to brush with no screaming involved.  Daddy on the other hand tried to talk her out of it.  But she prevailed and we got our hair cut together.  Daddy predicted she would be like his sisters and cry afterwards because she would miss her long hair.  She didn't though.  She said her haircut was the best thing she had ever done.  She marveled all day how nice it felt and how easy it was to brush.  I agree.  I think its a keeper.  Also, hair grows.

 Then the Girl Child lost a front tooth.  I love the hick look this gives her.  So funny.





She came home from her first day back and said her teacher thought she was a new kid.  

2 comments:

Marci Jensen Stoffer said...

Brent is wrong. She's adorable with a bob.

Steve & Di said...

I love the bob also and yes, Brent is wrong. Lover G Di