Sunday, September 14, 2014

Cousins!

We have officially had our first entire week of school for all the kids and one day when MC2 went to school without ever saying, "I'm not going to go to school today."  Its because he was having a pajama party that day in celebration of them filling their heart jar. 

This is MC2's best friend in the whole wide world.  They love each other and sometimes spend their day switching from one house to the other.  Here they are playing in the mud.  

 Brent has been having a lot of stress at work lately so I had to document him eating an entire tub of ice cream for stress relief.
 This little girl can rock a pony tail now.  I tried to take a picture of it but you can't really see it.  Trust me, its cute.  Her hair is starting to get in her eyes and at the best of times it is crazy so I'm trying to tame it.  Some day I'll try pig tails but I'll need cooperation from her.
 We have been trying to visit my brother for A YEAR now and finally did it.  Due to a lot of prayer no one got sick right before so we made it!  It was such a fun, quick trip.  We went to the coolest Farmer's market I have ever been to and I stocked up on cool dried fruit for Christmas.  My brother and his wife even watched our kids so we could go to the temple.  Most importantly, the kids got time with their cousins which was great.
 Here they are.  The two cousins are sitting yelling for MC1 to "win."  I don't think they understand what the point of catch is.  :)

 These two really liked each other except when they wanted the same toy of course.

 They're funny.
 I tried to get all the cousins together for a picture but I didn't have a lot of cooperation.
 The two babies were super cute together.  They loved to poke each other.  I think they are the closest cousins in age we have in our family.
 I used to think my Baby was so big and chunky but not compared to my brother's!
 She's a cutie and sweet too.  Glad to finally meet her.





 I"m grateful for the temple.  Its so amazing to be able to go somewhere so peaceful and close to heaven.


2 comments:

Marci Jensen Stoffer said...

Glad you could make it. I need to call you.

djensen said...

So fun to have you come, glad you got some pictures...I always forget!