Saturday, August 23, 2014

School

School started for the first two.  I met with their teachers and they seem great, especially MC1's.  The Girl Child has the same teacher MC1 had in 1st grade.





MC1 wanted to take a picture like this.  He's so funny sometimes.
This is what the Girl Child eats for lunch every day.  A pre-baked pizza crust, cheese, and sauce.  She likes to put it together herself.
 MC2 got this in the mail from Grandparents.  He loves it.

 The Baby is officially trouble.  She does this three-legged crawl now because she won't put her left knee on the ground.  I don't know why.  She's pretty slow which is good for now.  She also meows.  Its adorable.  She follows the cat around and meows at her.
 MC1 started Cub Scouts.  He is super excited about it and talked so much about it to his teacher she thought he'd been doing it for years.  She understands his need to talk which I'm grateful for.

 The baby went up the stairs for the first time today.  The kids were thrilled, I was not.



 It got hard at the end.

MC2 starts school Monday.  Pray it goes well.

No comments: