My motivation for blogging has lagged of late. Here's some catch up.
We have been cleaning out the house and we cleaned out the toys which means the kids have found all their long lost toys they love. MC2 has fallen in love with tools which is appropriate since his brother did too at this age and got almost all tools for his birthday. Right now he begs daily for a sword and shield for his birthday. Brent doesn't want to get him one, but one of you Grandparents need to. Its all he wants... and a Power Ranger Cake.
One day he was super tired and we found him like this. Yes, he's inside a box on top of a bean bag.
WE have had crazy weather including hail the size of... not quite golf balls. They hurt though. I got hit in the thigh trying to take out the garbage before I realized what was happening and Brent got hit getting these babies to show off to the world. My motive was better.
The Girl Child got sick on Field Day for school so we had to do something to raise her spirits so she spent all her allowance on new Smelly makers. That girl love to draw.
The baby is a big eater now. She loves all kinds of foods.
I got new glasses.
MC2 is also obsessed with being Superman. I love it. He and his friend went to the library and the store in capes. It was awesome.
Here is the baby eating a cookie. I know. She's adorable.
Last Day of School 2014. They both did so great this year. It didn't start great for the Girl Child but she loved it in the end. We are starting Summer Homework and the Girl Child already finished her ENTIRE workbook in one day!
Random pictures of the baby.
























No comments:
Post a Comment