This trip to California was enlightening for me on many levels. First off I realized the "in-laws" in Brent's family all provide useful skills for the family. One is great with computers... which is super helpful to have around. One is a massage therapist AND a physical therapist. Can I be your best friend please? And the other is a great photographer and took all of the following pictures. It made me realize as one of the in-laws I'm not providing any useful skills to the family. So sorry everyone, but thank you for marrying people who benefit our family. :)
We attempted a "cousin" photo here.
I think this is the best one. They were all great except for the youngest and oldest cousins which happened to be my kids. Seriously Man Child #1! You are the oldest! You can't pretend to sleep! The baby is forgiven because she's a baby!
Here's Brent with his siblings and cousins. This is another of my enlightened moments. I love my family but my family is HUGE and I couldn't tell you right now the number of cousins I have. I'd have to calculate that and it would take me a while and I might be one or two cousins off. Brent has six cousins total. Its different, but a good different. I still love my loud crazy family gatherings but Brent's family was nice and intimate.
Brent's weird. I don't know what he was doing.
Brent's Uncle who taught me more about family history in 30 minutes than any church genealogy seminar or any visit to the family history center. Thank you!
And all of us. Brent and his brother get so weird when they're together.
I love how in this picture the two babies are looking at things in their hands. Its pretty cute.
And here you have the Mortensens.
Again with the weirdness. Brent and Devon are doing an engagement photo here if you couldn't tell.
Brent's Aunt Carol and Grandma Nae. Someday I hope my sisters and I are like these two. They're pretty funny together.
And some random shots.
MC2 loves his Uncle Nathan. They could be best buds.
The guy on the far right is Brent's name-sake.
Another Uncle.
Here is the advertisement for the opening of Brent's Grandpa's Drug Store. Its pretty cool to look at.
1 comment:
We don't even have 6 cousins in the Mortensen family we only have 5. I know it's crazy but I love that I can name all my cousins no problem.
Post a Comment