MC2 had his last day of preschool at the free garden day here in town.
We saw the butterflies which loved the baby.
And saw the largest concrete garden gnome. Here is his group of friends. His "best friends".
I only took this picture so Brent's parents can know that Brent DID do something for me for Mother's Day. He bought me a floaty for the baby for summer swimming which I asked for. He also cooked breakfast and dinner and I invited the sister missionaries over so he had to feed them as well. And he did the dishes. There you go. I know Brent doesn't like to let on that he is ever nice to me, but he is.
The baby has been fussy lately... well, fussy for her and here she is sacked out on Brent.
She was really tired. You can tell because her cheeks sag.










No comments:
Post a Comment