I don't remember why I took this picture, but wow is she cross-eyed in them.
I have been thinking about cutting her hair. GC1 had hair all over the top of her head but the baby only has a long patch in the back like a bad Alfalfa hair doo. I'm not loving it but Brent doesn't want to cut it.
The kids are starved for entertainment since its winter and we have a baby so the other day I found GC1 and MC2 in this box under the table singing Frozen songs together. It was pretty funny. Glad they can entertain themselves.
MC2 has a little preschool group we meet with every week and I finally took a picture of them at their Valentines party.
They're a great group and he loves them all.
In other news the baby had another eye doctor appointment. For the last two months I've been seeing a steady improvement in her cross and people at church have been commenting on it as well, so when we went in I was relieved when the doctor agreed with me. It is so much better she prescribed the baby wearing a patch over her right eye for an hour a day because she tends to just use her right eye now. She is hoping that this will make the left eye strong and then she'll use them together. She doesn't think she needs glasses at all or surgery. Yeah! The baby cooperated with the visit pretty well until the doctor tried to cover her right eye. They she squirmed away and batted away her hands.
Here is our first time with the patch. I thought she'd freak but she didn't. I held her the whole time because the doctor told me to to make sure she didn't pull off the patch. I don't think she can, but she did rub at it a lot.
The second day I tried a patch Brent bought at the store and it wouldn't come off so we were left with this...
Sad huh? She cried when I pulled it off. So sad. I'm not using those ones again. They are way more expensive than I think they should be. Poor girl.
The kids had a great Valentines. I even cut their sandwiches in the shape of hearts. Here they are enjoying their bounty.
I got them mustache suckers. They thought they were really funny.

















No comments:
Post a Comment