This week we had Weather with a capital W. It was crazy. We started off the week with a snow day and friends.
Then we ended the week with a late start and then they ended up cancelling school all together. MC1 woke up extremely angry that the blizzard that had been predicted had not happened but then was thrilled when I came to get him. I even went earlier than the school said to come get them because it was so scary. To my kids and the two extras I got I was a super hero. They could not stop listing my wonderful qualities. It rained and then it snowed and then it thundered and we had lightning. Crazy. I have had snow thunder before here but its still so weird.
After weeks of begging I finally did the baby's hair in a pony tail. There is just hair in the back so it looks funky. I want to cut it but Brent doesn't want to.
GC1 has had a loose tooth for a while and when she went to the dentist last week he said the big tooth was already in coming behind it so it needed to come out. Like the brave little girl she is she asked her dad to pull it out for her. He did. No drama there. Wish her brothers were that brave. She was so excited to get her money from the tooth fairy she woke me up twice during the night to show me. Ugh.
Then she got sick. And passed it to this little guy.
Because the Girl Child was sick the girls had to miss out on the ward chili cook off. Brent made this funky Paleo chili without beans which to me means it not chili.
Anyway, the girls stayed home and watched girly movies and painted our toes. Even the baby got her toe nails painted.
In other news someone is teething. Good thing she's cute. Actually she has been great but I can see and feel little nubs coming in. The patching has not been fun. Its definitely our least favorite hour of the day and I haven't seen any improvement yet, but we will persevere!













No comments:
Post a Comment