Saturday, December 14, 2013

Gingerbread Houses

We made gingerbread houses with the sister missionaries in our ward last week.  First off, I love Sister Missionaries.  They are so much better than Elders.  We have become quite attached to these two girls.  They are the ones that call the Baby Abish.  






 This is Brent.  Its Lightning McQueen.  He said he didn't have enough time to do it justice and paint it red.

 MC1's house has weapons and spikes.  Do you sense a theme with him lately?
 The Sisters made an igloo and the Salt Lake Temple.
 In other news Brent went to change the baby's diaper this morning and came back like 1/2 hour later.  I wondered what took him so long and he said she pooped on herself, but most of it was this... I found this out when I downloaded pictures off the camera.

1 comment:

T.M. said...

Brent...You were posting your comment on ours at the same time as we were reading your blog. I think Laura has a very tilted view of missionaries...Give me a call and we can sister bash...

Turtle doves, Geese a Laying,(what is zero?) -
Ladies Dancing, Calling Birds, Partridge in a Pear Tree -
Turtle Doves, French Hens, Turtle Doves, Golden Rings

Tim and Melissa