Friday, December 6, 2013
2 Months
Baby had her two month check up. She is doing great other than her eyes. She weighs 12 pounds four ounces and is 22 inches tall. The one issue she has is her eyes cross every time she focuses on anything. I mentioned this at her two week check up but the doctor said it was no big deal and it would fix itself, but it hasn't. So now she is referring us to a pediatric optometrist. Its 45 minutes away which is annoying but hopefully we can get this fixed quickly. She also doesn't track when we move, so yeah she has eye issues. I made the doctor tell me all the things they would do to my baby and anything they would do to fix her eyes so I wouldn't stress and I'm glad I did. We might have a baby with an eye patch or glasses. That will be interesting. I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great websites for guys
Other Blogs
- Alan and Dianna's Blog
- Ashley and Andrew's Blog
- Bill's Blog
- Black Family Blog
- Brooke's Blog
- Chip and Nicole's Blog
- Clawson's Blog
- Cook's Blog
- Cutest Blog
- Heathon's Blog
- Heidi's Blog
- Higgin's Family Blog
- Illguth's Blog
- Jacobsen's Blog
- Jason and Emily's Blog
- Justin and Megan's Blog
- Kristen and Ben's Blog
- Melissa and Joel's Blog
- Mmm Cafe Recipes
- Olsen's Blog
- Ormonds
- Palmers
- Pickly Palate
- Rebecca and Paul
- Sharon and Rob's Blog
- Susan and Austin's Blog
- Tyler and Jenni's Blog
1 comment:
She is doomed to wear glasses and be dateless till she is 16 and a half...Brent will be happy for that fact. I'm thinking of putting glasses on all my girls. Real thick ones..Marshall sends his condolences. Tim
Post a Comment