Monday, December 26, 2016

Merry Christmas

We are having a great month.  Well, first off there is Santa...
 Brent defended and is done with his PHD.  We enjoy calling him Doctor now.  I don't know why but once we started calling him Doctor I realized how many friends of ours have Doctorates.  Its crazy.  Almost EVERYONE we spend time with.  We have a strange ward.
 Kids have been enjoying fun packages like these coming in the mail.  Its sad when Christmas is over and we go through package withdrawal.



 We made our Christmas movie.  Hope you enjoyed it.
 And celebrated Christmas.  I think our oldest knows about Santa but doesn't want to so he is pretending he doesn't.  Our youngest is terrified of Santa but LOVED that he brought her such great stuff.
 Can you tell they loved their presents?






























 Oh and we tried piecaken.  All in all a good month.

No comments: