I always mail our Santa letters to North Pole, Alaska because they reply but this year I wanted to keep the letters because they were so great. Brent told me to take a picture of them and send them. So for posterity's sake here are the letters.
We had a FHE with another family in the ward. The Dad in this family teaches rhetoric here so Brent and he decided to have him come and teach our kids and his how to write a persuasive letter to Santa.
Dear Santa, I would like a OWL 14 inch 1 solar robot please. And my parents would like it because it would teach me some Engineering like my Grandpa. It would help me get my Bear Badge and help with my Faith in God. And my parents approve it.
MC2's says:
Dear Santa, I have been really good. I have been going to Kindergarten and have been happy. I want a :
Megazord
Dinosaur that turns into a motorcycle
fart gun
ninja turtle
robot
police dog
police trick
tent
police dogs
Dinosaur
GC2''s says, "I want a tutu."
And the best for last. GC1's says,
Dear Santa,
Ben Crosby told me that I have to write something that will make my mom and dad Happy! Can you make something that my mom and dad like? P.S. Do you have a nickname?
No comments:
Post a Comment