For 11 years Brent and I have never gone away for our anniversary except for our first anniversary but I was suddenly and horribly morning sick for that so we don't count it.
We have great friends here who we trust and watch our kids all the time so we finally got the courage to go away for our anniversary. It was great. We ended up at a cabin in Nauvoo in a snow storm. We practically had Nauvoo to ourselves. It was great. Hopefully we can do it again some day.
This little girl has been super helpful decorating for Christmas. This is a tree skirt by the way.
The Girl Child made this hat in art. Thought it was pretty funny.
Thanksgiving 2015. Here is our turkey.
We had a blast at my sister's for Thanksgiving. Every time someone asks me where we went for Thanksgiving they say, "I didn't know you had a sister nearby. I thought it was a brother." Then I have to explain that I have both they were just north and south of us. Then they ask how that happened. We're just lucky.
We got a box of crafts from the Grandparents. I tried to ration them out but we're already down to the last one. Its good though because a certain five-year-old can't understand why it isn't Christmas already!
No comments:
Post a Comment