We had this awesome reunion with all my siblings in Island Park. We got to stay in this amazing cabin and go to Yellowstone twice.
The kids earned their Junior Ranger Badges.
Yellowstone was pretty stinky.
Poor baby had to take naps when she could.
I let MC1 have the camera and he took hundreds of pictures which I deleted. Here are the best ones.
Then we stopped in Mesa Falls on our way back.
This guy got to go to Krispy Kreme. He really loves doughnuts.
So first we went to Idaho Falls, then Island Park, then Yellowstone, then Boise, then Richfield, and then Castle Dale. It was crazy. We clocked 83 hours in the van. Half way through Boise Brent had to go back to work and we did the rest of the trip without him.
My awesome aunt, uncle, and cousins let them ride horses while in Utah. They loved it.
There is no picture of MC2 on a horse because the battery died but he did it too.
My kids loved seeing my Grandma. She is 90 years old but doesn't act like it! I was amazed at how well she could do everything.
Then we went to see our long lost friends. They were so excited to be reunited.
We had another mini birthday party and they were so sad to leave. Did I mention we had five birthday cakes on this trip?
No comments:
Post a Comment