Our baby can't stay in the same outfit for more than a few hours and last Sunday she changed three times! She finally settled on a green shirt and white skirt like her sister and then begged me to join. I doubted I could do it, but somehow found a green shirt to match! She loved it! She went all over, "Look me, and mommy match!"
The baby had her birthday. I was sad all day. She's just getting too big. She wanted an Elsa cake. This was as good as I could do.
She loved all her presents.
We had a busy day with her second day of preschool where they sang to her. (We brought cupcakes.) She got to jump on her friend's trampoline. Then we went to the library and Hobby Lobby and looked at Christmas trees. She passed out on the way home. Her sister had soccer practice that night so we picked up Daddy and pizza and played at the park while her sister practiced. Then came home for cake.
She had a great day.
Then we had picture day. I helped the kids pick their outfits but this guy had to add a zipper tie. I didn't stop him. It was too cute.
The kids' beds have been a mess so I made them these in an effort to get them to keep their books and stuff here instead of their beds. We'll see if it works.
1 comment:
We found a bowl of mac-n-cheese in one of our girls bed last week..."Clean room" is never a statement in our household..it is a direct order for something that never is quite accomplished.
Post a Comment