Monday, January 18, 2016

Pre-Christmas

Man Child 1 was Joseph in our ward Christmas Party.  He looked pretty great.  


 The theme was Polar Express and the kids loved it.

 They got to see Santa but Girl Child 1 said she knew he wasn't the real guy because he wasn't fat enough.


 Brent and I had a date before Christmas and made a gingerbread house without the kids.  They were angry with us.


 Here is pre-Christmas fun with a box.





 We invited some friends over for Christmas Eve and acted out the Nativity and had our annual Shepherd's dinner.
 I made everyone beards for the occasion.


 Now onto Christmas day...

 MC2 got the baby a doll that she loves.
 And chaos...












 The baby got the perfect present for an introvert... a tent she can hide in.


 Brent made me this...
 Then we had a friend over for dinner.  We had a great Christmas.  Thanks everyone for spoiling us.

1 comment:

http://www.jetessay.com/http://www.jetessay.com/ said...

I remember my being 5 years of age when I adored hiding in a handmade shelters. It was such a fun. But you rock with your "introvert" and "to hide in"